Monday, November 20th, 2017

Your Inspirational Quote Thursday April 21 2011

0

“Action is the antidote to despair.”

~Joan Baez

Boomer Humor:
“30% of all boomer women think their ass is too big, the other 70%…. love him anyway.”
~Anoymous

Boomer Featured Music Video:

Have some fun, crank up the speakers and relive the 80s with a little “Journey” with their mega 1980s hit “Don’t Stop Believing”.

Baby Boomer Celebrity Birthdays:

1959 (52) Robert Smith Singer songwriter for the band “The Cure”

1958 (53) Andie Macdowell Model turned actress boomers will remember her in “Sex, Lies and Videotape.”

1954 (57) James Morrison Actor on “24″

1951 (60) Tony Danza Actor Boomers remember him on tv series “Taxi” and “Who’s The Boss”

1947 (64) Iggy Pop Rock singer/sonwriter

In the category of I can’t believe she is that old:

1926 (85) Elizabeth II, Queen of England

Always Positive,

Boomer 54 Mark

P.S. Do you know someone that would enjoy this email? Please forward it to them!

Did someone else forward this email to you? Subscribe to receive more inspiration like this and to claim your free ebooks. Click here now.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

CommentLuv badge

 Subscribe to My Newsletter & Receive 2 Free eBooks "101 Romantic Ideas for Boomers" & "Nutrition & Fitness Secrets for Boomers" 

SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline